Sunday, September 12, 2010

About yourself
Hello.So, what do you do? What do you like? What do you hate? What are your hobbies? I think we all know that we have many hobbies and many character. Some people's hobbies into programming, while others into networking, hardware, etc.

My name is Otgontuya. I'm 19 yours old. I'm simple girl. I have many dreams and i want to be successful in life. I think, Iam energitic girl. I work very hard and like participating in a lot of activities. On the other hand, I tend to be rather bossy. I sometimes like telling other people what to do.

Iam short and thin. I have got long black hair, dark eyes and hooked nose. My hobbies are playing basketball and listening to music. My favourite singer is Ariunaa and Bold. And , I rarely watch horror movie, but i afraid.

I believe the God. I hope, god is help our.

If you want to be my friend, it is very easy, because i friendly girl and always open the relationships.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers