Sunday, February 7, 2010

Letter
Dear teacher
Iam so happy to be here in UB for our holidays. Iam having fantastic time and I just love this part of Mongolia. Chibuk and I are staying at the Chinggis hotel. At the moment we are having a cup of milk and enjoying the spectacular view of the temple.
The weather is cold, and perfect for skating. The famous Zaisan is stunning. We spend most of our days travel Mongolia.
Mongolians really love the outdoors. They are very friendly and kind to us. I think they are really good looking. Most of them tend to be tall, with black hair and light brown skin.
The food is tasty. Mongolians like eating meat and soup, especially buuz, khuushuur. I just love eating fresh bread and dunaiski salat for lunch.
Next week we are going to Japan. Our flight is leaving from Japan. Our flight is leaving from Japan next Thursday, so I hope you will recieve this before we get school
I think you should come next year.
see you soon
sincerly Ogura

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers